Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Winter Series begins Wed, Jan 4th

Next series (4 weeks) Wednesday, January 4th through Monday, January 30th

I hope everyone is enjoying some R&R during the holidays, and wish you a wonderful beginning to the New year!

I will be starting right up on Wednesday, January 4th with the next 4 week series.
I will leave on Jan 31st to teach in Sweden, and want to get a full month of classes in before I leave.
When I return I will sit for a one week Zen meditation retreat with my teacher Shodo Harada Roshi at Whidbey Island monastery. The second series will begin on Saturday, February 25th.
I'm encouraging everyone to get themselves to class at the start of the new series, so we can begin the year with energy and vitality. I also want to remind you that after this series I will be away until February 25th, when I will start the next session.
Look forward to seeing you soon!
Treya
See class times & rates below

Classes now located at Soma Yoga Studio in Ballard @ 1423 NW 70th Street


Monday evening:

6:00 -7:15 pm Integrated Yoga studies (all levels) beginners welcome

Wednesday morning:
8:00 - 9:00 am Zen Meditation & Qi Gong (all welcome) no fee
9:15 -10:15 am Feldenkrais (Awareness Through Movement) open to everyone (gentle)
10:30-11:45 am Integrated Yoga studies (all levels) beginners welcome

Saturday morning:
9:30 -10:30 am Feldenkrais (Awareness Through Movement) open to everyone (gentle)
10:45 am-12 noon Integrated Yoga studies (combined levels):
Some previous Yoga/movement experience is recommended


Next series (4 weeks) Wednesday, January 4th through Monday, January 30th


Fees for series classes: 4 weeks
1x per week $65
2x per week $105
3x per week $135
Unlimited per week $160

Drop-ins welcome @ $20 per class

You can register in class... email... drop-in or call (206) 706-0069.

By mail send check to : Treya Marie Forlenza

18821 53rd Ave NE

Lake Forest Park WA 98155