Saturday, April 28, 2012

Transitions into Spring and Summer


Qi Gong workshop with Treya Marie Forlenza
               a series of  two Sunday mornings 10am-12noon
                        May 20th and June 10th
 


Dear friends,
          I continue to get requests to include Qi Gong in my teaching offerings and have found an option that I think can work for those who might be interested. As I continue my personal practice and teaching of Qi Gong I come more to appreciate what a profound art it is!

          Subtle and deep, it can be practiced by people of all ages and activity levels with many health benefits. In this series of two 2 hour classes we will focus on Qi gong movements that help to support our bodies as the seasons change from colder darker weather into lighter and warmer days.
         The first hour will be dedicated to learning and refining various Qi Gong movements to deepen our understanding and practice. The second hour will be a guided flowing practice session to support our experiential knowing and somatic learning. My intention is to establish an on-going Qi Gong study group to encourage and support home practice that will meet once every 4-8 weeks. I will discuss this further will the group during these first two pilot classes.
Classes will be held @ Soma Yoga studio.
Beginners and experienced practitioners are welcome.

You can attend one or both sessions
Cost: $40 per class
Discount: register for both sessions by  May 20th.....  $70 for both
You can sign up in class by e-mail or phone 206-706-0069